Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need a change of direction?
01-14-2012, 02:54 AM,
RE: need a change of direction?
Looks to me like you still have all your hair ! I don`t doubt you probably have some hairloss, but the pic is not showing it..we need to see closer-up pic of the crown etc. preferably in good natural light.... ..as others have said, yes it`s a total pain in the butt when it begins, but you need to put it into perspective...you could have far worse/ more serious problems....you have your health and long may it continue..... I certainly wouldn`t be considering any kind of drastic action in these times, such as packing up your employment.....there are no certainties in life except taxes and death[!!] so there can be no guarantees that a system will be 100% as you want /would like it to be, but with a bit of research on here, there`s no reason why you can`t get a system [if you choose to wear one] that you can be reasonably happy with. If I were in your position, I wouldn`t consider transplants etc. -- just my personal feeling on that option-- but I feel that as it`s more invasive and again, NO guarantees, it`s just an option I wouldn`t be bothered with... at least if a system is not `right`you can get a different one to replace it...I`ve seen guys on here and elsewhere saying they had bad results including scarring, from ``procedures`` .

Messages In This Thread
need a change of direction? - antonio666 - 01-13-2012, 04:06 AM
RE: need a change of direction? - Amstat - 01-13-2012, 05:07 AM
RE: need a change of direction? - tunners - 01-13-2012, 05:42 AM
RE: need a change of direction? - Paul In Ireland - 01-14-2012, 02:54 AM
RE: need a change of direction? - Benq - 01-14-2012, 07:49 AM
RE: need a change of direction? - Tonyuk - 01-17-2012, 05:25 AM