Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
quick question about maintaining
01-07-2012, 12:45 PM,
quick question about maintaining
wats up fellow wearers! Im now 2 months into wearing.. and im finally getting used to it. i think i will be able to call myself a proper wearer in another 2 more months. so far so good. I just have a questuon for now though. When i was getting ready for wearing i went all out and ordered everything there was
adjust a bond
c22
pure
lace release
protouch no sweat
scalp prep

i now think that most of these things dont really seem that important.
plus i have to buy them all from one place.

It seems all i really need is this
99% alcohol
and a solvent adhesive remover (either c22 or pure)
just these two things along with my tape n glue obviously and i should be good. am i correct in this? or am i missing something?
9% alcohol i can get anywhere. and the solvent im not really sure of. but this would make maintaining much easier instead of having to buy a million things. i know i can release with either 99%alcohol.. or even the solvent. clean up te residue with the solvent as well. then wash up and reattatch. instead of using lace release then adjust a bond then this the that!
what do u guys keep in youyr cabinet? where do you buy for convenience? and how many items do u really need to use?
ps. i wanted to say thanks to paul and anty for the reatatching tips.. rebonding has become a lot easier. it was hell the first 2 tries. i almost quit this wearing game..

Messages In This Thread
quick question about maintaining - elvis - 01-07-2012, 12:45 PM