Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
V-looped thinnest skin photos (same as TL700)
01-06-2012, 02:55 AM,
V-looped thinnest skin photos (same as TL700)
Thought I'd post some pics of my latest, v-looped, thinnest skin piece w/ exposed hairline. Many seem to be curious about how the hairlines look (compared to lace) as skin keeps improving.

This is not a TL piece, salon/club contract situation (arrghh), but these are made in Chinese factories like all other hairpieces, and comparable to what's available online for MUCH less. Hope this is OK w/ John ... I'd be ordering from him were it not for my contract ...

This is a brand new topper, attached and cut in yesterday ... so attachment is at its best, condition of hair is at its best ... but it hasn't settled down yet, hasn't been under a shower, and it may need a cut-in tweak after it settles.

You may notice a slight color and texture disparity between the top and sides in the last pic, but in most lights and distances it's fine, and the color softens a bit, especially after a shampoo or two. It does not look as red in person. This color is achieved w/ a mix of #17 and #20 ... used to have #7 in my pieces too, but they looked too dark to me, so I took it out ... maybe a mistake as I look at that last pic Wink Still tweaking, and color advice welcome ...

There's only a bit of styling lotion in the hair ... but wax works helps a lot with the color disparity.

This is lightest density available through my salon ... I'm guessing about 55% on TL's scale ?

I'll post a few more below ... INTENTIONALLY trying to bust myself by showing situations where the front edge is more detectable.

Even though it's not perfect, it beats the hell out the bad transplants, scarring, and the baldness transplants couldn't cover.

I turned 48 today ... and most people think I look younger ...

Cheers,
FB

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
V-looped thinnest skin photos (same as TL700) - furball - 01-06-2012, 02:55 AM