Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
freestyle instead of comb forward venting?
12-12-2011, 04:17 AM,
RE: freestyle instead of comb forward venting?
Good question. I was thinking about the very idea of 'freestyle' ventilation the other day and how it seems to be a choice for randomness, and thus inconsistent hair pieces. I mean, isn't freestyle up to the whims of the person tying hairs into a base? How does the ventilator decide how to direct the hairs, is there a guideline that they follow? It seems to me that ordering something specific (come forward, comb back etc) would produce consistent hair behavior from piece to piece.

I would like to hear TL, or someone who knows a lot of about the process of hair piece production, to shed some light on this.
Elvis: I forgot to ask you about comb-forward ventilation. Do you find that you're able to at least style the hair, perhaps loosely parted on a side or a bit spikey, or is it just a stiff forward direction and there's nothing you can do with it? I ask because I just ordered a piece with comb forward ventilation and I am hoping to be able to at least do something with the front.

Messages In This Thread
RE: freestyle instead of comb forward venting? - expriest - 12-12-2011, 04:17 AM