Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Calling All Athletes: Ever had hair fall off/slip?
12-07-2011, 02:46 PM,
RE: Calling All Athletes: Ever had hair fall off/slip?
As for activities:

I was at a gwar concert once... They ah, soak you. Well at the time I had no clue about white glues deteriorating with water and sweat. I had a clue that would happen but never pushed it.

Story: So the concert starts than the heat goes up! 30 minutes in the band starts shooting some kind of colored water out on the floor. I started feeling like the unit was lifting. Then 15 minutes in I get hit, direct shot to the head and blab I felt it slide. Fortunately I had 20 minutes to go, so I dealt with it. On the way to the car ( midnight mind you ) I was with one other friend and I was not comfortable. I know the dark would shield me a bit but not knowing it just miserable. Once in the car I tried to hide myself a bit not to look at my buddy. He proly figure it was a stiff neck. I tried to reach up and see what the damage may be but just was not sure. I could tell it lifted in multiple places. When I finally got back to my car I check it out and yeah it was not really glued down any more. Front back side, everywhere. Last time I did that! I definitely do blue tape, get it from Debbie.

Resolution: If you like white glues, use tape in the center to hold it down. Good safety net. If you find a clear glue that works, they hold up great in moisture. Also most tapes will not budge under these conditions.

Personally I use davyln and I swim under water, work out, and sower with it. 1 week hold.

as for catching: I ware a hat a lot and never have an issue. You do far more damage sleeping. If anything grabs the hair you may have issues. I have a 16 month year old and he is dangerous. On a new attachment its no big deal, but 4 days in, he can make it move.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Calling All Athletes: Ever had hair fall off/slip? - ulao - 12-07-2011, 02:46 PM