Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(photo)my little help to undertand diffrent kind of Swiss lace
11-16-2011, 07:35 AM,
RE: (photo)my little help to undertand diffrent kind of Swiss lace
``I can send you by e mail or post here hoping not to get John angry? ``
Relax fante... John has no issues with anyone contacting another person [as long as that person is agreeable/give you their contact-details] and he doesn`t behave like a schoolteacher instructing kids what to do... [probably after irritating every schoolteacher on here now..lol] ..and don`t think I`m being rude or aggressive with you, I`m not. This is generally a very `relaxed` forum where people can interact in an informal way ..... I`ve often posted my e-mail address on here, when asked by anyone who, maybe, has a specific question such as an Irish wearer who wants contact details for Irish stylists which are of no interest `generally`on here to everyone else, but usually , it`s best to post questions/replies publicly as they are of interest and help to others [newbies] so you can relax ! John will only ever intervene if there is a serious need to ---I have only seen one thread [which had become `heated`/abusive ] removed by him.....he might like to see the source for this lace which you are referring-to. Best wishes, Paul.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (photo)my little help to undertand diffrent kind of Swiss lace - Paul In Ireland - 11-16-2011, 07:35 AM