Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You think that this template work for me?
11-10-2011, 12:56 AM,
RE: You think that this template work for me?
That looks fine to me..you`ll have to be careful to get your density correct ..your side hair is light density and if you get a higher density on your system, it will be noticeable ..... at a guess 50 -55% will be enough at the sides / where it meets your own hair..you can go a bit denser on the top-- John will know what will work best for you -just enclose the pictures with your template along with a sample of your own hair for colour-matching....... you can have whatever amount of grey hair you want--again John will advise you on it all so don`t worry too much about it...you could easily just trim a bit off at the edge where the traction alopecia is because your system hair will easily cover it -----tape and/or glue must make contact with skin, so if you keep your template to it`s present size, you`ll have to shave your hair `down`to where the perimeter of your template is now sitting as that will be the bond-point for your system, and it seems a shame to `waste` your growing hair. I`ll post a suggestion/adjustment you might like to consider, below. I`m interested to hear what others have to say....what do you think guys --would you advise a `trim`?
You`ll still need to trim the growing hair a little but not as much, and your perimeter will be sitting more or less `in`the spot which has the alopecia

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: You think that this template work for me? - Paul In Ireland - 11-10-2011, 12:56 AM