Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Advice- I'm at a Crossroads *PICS Added
11-01-2011, 12:44 PM,
Need Advice- I'm at a Crossroads *PICS Added
Hey guys, I was hoping to get some advice on my hair situation at the moment. Currently I'm styling my hair using alot of topik, and about 30 minute everyday stylig my hair with a brush and blow dryer . Sometimes it looks decent but I have a receding hairline as well so it doesn't solve everything. Im at a point where I just don't know what to do. I have been contemplating starting proprecia but I dont know if it will be a safe solution in the long term as i am 23 years old. The other solution of course is to begin wearing a partial hairpiece. I dont think I will need a full topper but something to cover up the front top half of my head. The thought of wearing a hairpiece kinda scares me a bit, I don't have anything against them and Ive seen some amazing pics on this forum but being 23 years old it's a bit daunting of a task. The only reason im even contemplating using proprecia because I guess in my mind I don't want to let go and I'm trying to cling on to my hair for as long as possible. So what advice can you guys give me? Should I start taking drugs or should I find a stylist in my area and give the hairpiece route a shot?

Messages In This Thread
Need Advice- I'm at a Crossroads *PICS Added - drew100 - 11-01-2011, 12:44 PM