Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New guy calling all UK Midlands wearers!
10-11-2011, 07:51 AM,
RE: New guy calling all UK Midlands wearers!
Hi Benq.....your last line there amused me..... no `normal`system will last 18 months. You don`t describe what their units consist of [base-material], or if the hair is real or synthetic. No human hair will last 18 months... it gets no oils etc. and oxidises from the air, sun-exposure and shampooing/chlorine in water etc. Hair is hair and where it`s sourced is immaterial..... I`d love to know what the difference is [supposedly] between their hair and hair in a system bought/ordered from an on-line supplier. I`ll guarantee you that if you try wearing any system sourced from ANY place, which has human hair, for a period of 18 months, you`ll make any scare-crow jealous !! 55£ for a cut-in is pretty much ok seeing as it`s a system not bought from themselves.....a lot of them won`t touch you if you don`t buy from them first. I happened on an old post last week while doing a bit of research on another topic, but it gave details of a guy based in Cheshire who also travels to Scotland and the UK midlands..Nick Rogers 01925 637344 and there`s another chap Martin Macmillan who`s in [email protected] .. you might like to make a few inquiries.. I assume they are still in business..... best wishes... Paul.

Messages In This Thread
RE: New guy calling all UK Midlands wearers! - Paul In Ireland - 10-11-2011, 07:51 AM