Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
paul, anty, jrob and all other vets.. please help
10-11-2011, 07:47 PM,
RE: paul, anty, jrob and all other vets.. please help
That particular gel is one I`m not familiar with --as I said, I`m not really a big user of such products---- it`s certainly very expensive and I`m just wondering would you be better to buy a system-friendly one off a/that dedicated site as you`d know it`s not going to contain any harmful products such as certain alcohols [not all alcohols are necessarily bad] I only have experience of the Lòreal one and it`s never caused any problems for me....this one is more or less the same as the `Invisifix`gel http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?f...&x=18&y=17 and a lot cheaper than the one you were looking at..... yes you can rinse your hair with water and it won`t [shouldn`t] affect your bond but make sure to just blot it dry with a clean towel...don`t `rub` it or rough it up like you would with a full head of growing hair. There are so many shampoos/conditioners available to choose from..... the main thing is they should be sulfate-free so any of the ones on that site will be fine... I pushed the boat out a bit and got the Remysoft 3step `system` http://remysofthair.com/index.htm and it`s available on the H.D. site there which you`re looking at ....you can buy the little travel-pack to try it out [bit cheaper] but I think it was Snipe who posted recently about Lòreal `Everpure` shampoo and conditioner which are very reasonably-priced and sulfate-free. Again, it`s really a matter of your own choice.....don`t bankrupt yourself when getting your supplies..the initial set-up can be a large-ish outlay, but the products last a good while...there`s no need to use half a bottle of shampoo at a time nor conditioner either ...... I use a about 2 teaspoons of shampoo in a basin of lukewarm water maybe twice a month, followed by conditioner left on for 10 minutes before rinsing out. The Bluemax sealer finishes the job [that can be re-applied anytime in between shampooings] Generally 2 or 3 days after after I shampoo, I begin using my `Enhance`...just dampen the hair, style, spray on `Enhance`liberally and allow to dry naturally...... it actually `holds`the hair into whatever style you`ve done --acts a bit like a gel I guess-- so I never use gels as you can get product build-up eventually with the hair looking `tired`....I know JRob uses styling products etc. ....I`d be interested to know his `routine` in what he uses and how often he has to shampoo etc. after them.... things like `ordinary/normal` waxes etc. are thick and `mild`shampoos will not remove them properly so things like sulfates are added to shampoos to help bond to and remove `dirt` but they are not kind to system hair..... personally I go with the philosophy that `less is best`when it comes to system hair.....but each to their own. Hope my `thinking aloud` is useful...Paul.

Messages In This Thread
RE: paul, anty, jrob and all other vets.. please help - Paul In Ireland - 10-11-2011, 07:47 PM