Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what do you find most irritating about wearing a hair piece?
10-09-2011, 01:10 PM,
RE: what do you find most irritating about wearing a hair piece?
(10-09-2011, 01:06 AM)Gogetter Wrote: How does it actually feel to swim with a partial hairpiece? Does it really look like wig when you come out of swimming pool? One of the reason I am about to wear topper is that in my current state I can't go to swimming pool or a beach with all the concealer!

How about when wind is blowing or when you wake up from sleep?

We only see the still pictures but how does it actually look in more "fluid situation in real life" (I am not sure if I am making sense here).

I understand your concerns but you must appreciate that those of us that wear hair DO have lives!
We don't just sit around being picture perfect and then fall apart when the camera is put away!
We play sports, we have relationships, we go out in the wind & rain, we go to work and even leave the house in full sunlight!
And we do all of that wearing our hair.
Thousands of us, all over the world.

And the reason we wear hair is because it makes us look & feel better.
If we couldn't wear hair & have a normal life, there wouldn't be much point, would there?
We would have just traded our problem of being bald for the problem of not being able to function in the real world.

There are issues and drawbacks, but at least 90% of the people in this forum alone will tell you that its made their lives better, not worse.
And that includes being able to run, swim, go out in the wind and rain, in fact all the things they COULDN'T do using just concealer.

These days, the initial cost of buying a piece is relatively cheap.
Don't over think it or ponder on all the possibilities of what might go wrong.
Try it for yourself and see how it works for you.
I PROMISE you its better than painting your head.

Messages In This Thread
RE: what do you find most irritating about wearing a hair piece? - Hersute - 10-09-2011, 01:10 PM