Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Noob In NYC area, some ??? for you Pros
10-05-2011, 06:11 AM,
RE: Noob In NYC area, some ??? for you Pros
Hi Eric..yeah as Ruulkasar said you can just color your growing hair to match the system --- what do
you normally color it to ? I mean what shade.....brown-ish /black? It might be a `balancing-act` at
first but I`m sure after a little while you`ll know exactly how long to leave it in for to get a good match.
At the moment you`re simply concerned with `hiding`grey ...as long as grey is `gone` you`re happy,
but with a system to consider/take account-of, it will add another dimension to things. I`m sure it`ll be
no big deal after a little while though as you are obviously used to using such products. If you are uploading
more pics, you can remove the large ones..... just click the `Edit`button under that post above and then click
on `Full edit`...this will allow you to remove them ...you can then add your new ones. Happened me the first
time I used my digital camera....factory -settings had it on to the maximum capture-size.....looked fine as I
was looking at them on the PC and uploading them.....soon as they were posted they were huge!! You
just need to re-size them of adjust the camera setting before capture. Xeon is in New York..... hopefully he`ll
see your post and can tell you about stylists.....he was quite `busy`on here recently but I haven`t seen any
posts from him in the last 2 weeks..... hope some wearers can let you have some details anyway.The only
thing I can say in defense of `Salons` is that they have costs and overheads , which ultimately the customer
pays for..... but many really `coin`it and play on clients`vulnerabilities. I realise how daunting this D.I.Y. route
can be , but it`s not rocket-science...... plenty tips and hints on this forum.....it`s pretty straightforward----
you just need to psyche yourself up before making the leap..... I can`t remember offhand, of reading anyone
saying they regretted making the leap....yes there can be initial `teething problems/issues` but the 2 main things
to get right are a reasonably good template and a decent cut-in...the rest is perfecting your bond/de-bond routine
along with your hair-care. Regards, Paul.
Found this old [2008] post..not sure if it`s what you are already aware-of: http://forum.toplace.com/showthread.php?...ist#pid254

Messages In This Thread
RE: Noob In NYC area, some ??? for you Pros - Paul In Ireland - 10-05-2011, 06:11 AM