Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
advice needed on new template (pics included)
09-11-2011, 09:25 PM,
RE: advice needed on new template (pics included)
Hello expriest.... making the Template can be a bit time-consuming,but I think that one should do the trick. As we know,
a picture paints a thousand words and for a person in a factory thousands of miles away who`s never seen you it will be
invaluable ..they`re pretty good [generally] at what they do ---particular `styles` present no real issue as such....if they can
see what your remaining hair looks like and a pic of what you`d like the finished-look to resemble, they can easily make it. I
think simply `lifting`a pic off this hairstyles site and enclosing it [rather than sweating over where/which direction to draw
arrows on the top/front hairline ] would be best..... I would though draw them at that part just above/in front of the ears as
you need the hairs to sweep back a bit from the front there. Have a look at pic 3 on the site here..I think that would be a nice
easy style for you to carry off.... http://www.hairfinder.com/menshair.htm You could have a [relatively/slightly] higher
density up top/front and taper it off as you go down the sides onto your thinner hair..... you can easily print off the order form
with the head-shape on it and mark in densities you think would `work`.... enclose it with your details etc. and Template and a
note to John who`ll be happy to have a look at the `Finished article` pic and will `tweak` the [density] figures before sending it
all off to the factory...... John will be happy to do any `adjustments` for you if he thinks something is amiss. I think the little bit of
growing hair[ just behind the eye area ] which will be just in front of the edge of the system will really add to the `illusion` in the
eye of the casual observer. So, get it all packed up and sent off and hopefully you`ll be delighted with the results. I`ll be having
the fullcap styled in this Tuesday evening now as the stylist phoned me yesterday to cancel the appointment as she`s got a heavy
head-cold...sounded really `choked up`so I was just as well off as she`d be very off-form trying to style it and I`d probably end up
coughing and sneezing for the rest of the week too under my new hair--no thanks !! ;-) Will do some pics after it.... the first fullcap,
they went very heavy on the density, and this one is medium but the very crown-point looks quite light....it could do with just a
tadd more hair there but it`s no big deal....no two systems will ever be the same and you have to be a bit `forgiving` at times.
Cheers for now anyway... Paul.

Messages In This Thread
RE: advice needed on new template (pics included) - Paul In Ireland - 09-11-2011, 09:25 PM