Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
advice needed on new template (pics included)
09-10-2011, 05:34 AM,
RE: advice needed on new template (pics included)
Paul, thanks for the help, it's MUCH appreciated.

>>keep away from `Right-angles` such as you have at the >>temples.....curves there will sit more naturally..

When you say temples, do you mean the area where the CC curved hairline meets the side area (as indicated in the pic I am posting for clarification), or the area down where it's more aligned with where my eyes are (the second temple)? Hope that makes sense. Both of those areas have right angles on the template so I just would like clarification as the terminology of temple might be thought of as either area.

Also, since to your suggestion I'll be going lower on the sides, how short can that area of the hairpiece hair be cut? Right now I have about a half-inch in that area (my real hair). Will I have to have the hairpiece hair longer or can they ventilate it so it can be 1/2" there ? Would 1/2" make it stick out and not lie down?

>>note I have marked it very slightly back off the forehead at the temple

Again, do you mean the area above or below?

Thanks so much, I want to get this as perfect as I can to eliminate any potential problems. Smile

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: advice needed on new template (pics included) - expriest - 09-10-2011, 05:34 AM