Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hair underlying Fullcap [ pics]
09-08-2011, 09:10 AM,
RE: Hair underlying Fullcap [ pics]
That's amazing you haven't even bonded the nape area. Wow. I'm definitely not in that category of wearing, however I don't want a million strips of tape everywhere either. Oil Resistant White Glue works very well for me, I wonder if I can get by just using that on the perimeter and hairline, and some on the top for a secure attachment, not having to use tapes. I find them to be 'fiddley' also. The white glue is great, I just use my finger to rub it around the perimeter and it holds very well. I just bought Jrob's DVD and watched it, very informative, but he uses tape. I don't know, I guess I'll just have to experiment and see. I wonder if anyone uses just white glue to bond their full caps?

Anyway, I appreciate the help. I think I'm going to make a template based on your pictures. I love the idea of keeping just a bit of my nape hair and sideburn/temple area and having a nice, snug piece that will fall right into place. Your pics of your finished look are great. Looks totally natural.

Oh, I wanted to ask how short are your sides? I know with a full cap you can't keep them as short as you otherwise could. Also, how did you tell the factory how to ventilate your system? I am worried about the sides and back sticking out and not down.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hair underlying Fullcap [ pics] - expriest - 09-08-2011, 09:10 AM