Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Newly-delivered Fullcap [not cut-in yet]Pics
09-04-2011, 08:57 AM,
Newly-delivered Fullcap [not cut-in yet]Pics
Ok guys...again, just as a matter of interest for newbies a few pics to show what a medium-density system looks like. I have a glass head-form which I sit my systems on overnight so just in case you`re wondering what it is ;-) The hair -length is 4-inch, black [color 1] medium density and forward ventilation on an all-French lace base. You`ll note the `darts` and join-lines on the base which are put in so that it fits the contours of the head [taken from the Template] I have not yet trimmed off the excess[ `empty`] strip of lace which comes with all systems....some guys like to leave a few[ 2 or 3 ]millimeters of lace in `front`of the hair-line rather than trim it right back to the hair itself..again it`s a matter of choice....if wearing an exposed or `swept-back`from the front style, you might be better off trimming right back to the hair as dust/dirt can accumulate/stick to the tape or glue directly below the lace at the front and lead to a visible `line` which needs cleaning. I `ll give the hair a gentle light shampoo and allow to dry naturally in the next day or two to remove any factory silicon residue from the lace and help the hair to `settle`in and give it a few comb[brush] throughs...will get it cut in next week sometime and post more pics then. The pic where my fingers are visible is taken from the inside [through the base] showing the lighter density through the lace. Hope they are of interest.. Paul.
[Crown /right-side area is the last pic..you can pretty much see through the hair--this will allow good scalp show-through when wearing]

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
Newly-delivered Fullcap [not cut-in yet]Pics - Paul In Ireland - 09-04-2011, 08:57 AM