Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First order from Toplace
08-23-2011, 03:26 AM,
RE: First order from Toplace
That`s a lot of grey all right..you`d need to get that custom-made.....by the way, grey is usually man-made[fiber]so that in the event of you needing to color your hair, the fiber will remain grey and not take on the `new`color. I find tapes `fiddley`... I get irritated with trying to get a `start`on peeling off the backing strips etc.... then you have the fact that the perimiter is usually that bit curved too and not in dead-straight lines like the tape is, so you usually end up using glue at the very edge anyway ! lol. I know many wearers use tapes a little inside the perimiter and glue the outer bit.... for a partial I think I`d just use a glue to be honest...but it`s a good idea to have more than one to hand initially..... what works well for one wearer, will not necessarily do the same for the next person....you`ll usually have to try a few out before you get one which suits your own individual body-physiology. It can be a fairly large monetary lay-out initially, but after that, it`s ok once you settle on the best one for your needs. Have a look on Debbie`s site ..the link is on the Toplace homepage there..click on `` How to order`` down the right-hand side of the page...under option 3 there`s a link to Debbies site.... I also get yourself a bottle of Knot-sealer [under her `accesories`link] You can get some shampoo and conditioner and some lace-release and glue melter for cleaning the skin. Tapes are relatively cheap too..you might like to get a few different rolls to see if you can `get on` with them.....everything regarding expected bond durations is explained there too.... it`s a matter of personal choice.... no doubt you`ll have seen the various links posted recently on a few other threads regarding leave-in conditioners..I`d advise you to obtain at least one type .. it will pay big dividends in terms of prolonging the lifespan of your system. Read the `Info links for Newbies ` thread up top of the page too ...good helpful hints there too ..including tutorial on how to apply knot-sealer. Regards, Paul.

Messages In This Thread
First order from Toplace - standbyme - 08-22-2011, 07:38 AM
RE: First order from Toplace - standbyme - 08-22-2011, 09:21 PM
RE: First order from Toplace - Paul In Ireland - 08-23-2011, 03:26 AM
RE: First order from Toplace - standbyme - 08-23-2011, 03:31 AM
RE: First order from Toplace - antywanty - 08-23-2011, 06:41 AM
RE: First order from Toplace - standbyme - 08-23-2011, 07:31 AM
RE: First order from Toplace - Snipe - 09-02-2011, 07:53 AM