Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First order from Toplace
08-22-2011, 07:38 AM,
First order from Toplace
Placed my order a few days ago and sending my template and hair sample tomorrow.

At the moment I am doing a brush down, toppik, hairspray, hour in front of the mirror thang. For a long time I accepted this is the way it is but recently I have started to realise that my hair doesnt look 'normal'. This is pretty much down to the hairline, I can barely part the hair at the hairline and even with hairpsray it doesnt look right.

I do look like I've got a full head of hair but just a crappy haircut.

I am hoping with a small partial along the hairline I can continue to style it the same way but i willbe able to part the hair easily giving me a much more natural look and hopefully not use much toppik.

Its weird that I will probably look more natural with a wig than without.

I have thought of having a hair transplant and that remains an option but its been an option for years and I havent had one, so until I decide to have one (If that day comes around) why look crappy?

Its weird I often thought I was the only person spending all the time in front of a mirror, blasting my hair with toppik and hoping it looks ok but reading the posts on here I am not.

The only concern I have is the colour match I have various shades of brown and quite a lot of grey mixed in. Hopefully the guys at toplace can get a close match.

Can someone advise me what other stuff I need?

thanks.

Messages In This Thread
First order from Toplace - standbyme - 08-22-2011, 07:38 AM
RE: First order from Toplace - standbyme - 08-22-2011, 09:21 PM
RE: First order from Toplace - standbyme - 08-23-2011, 03:31 AM
RE: First order from Toplace - antywanty - 08-23-2011, 06:41 AM
RE: First order from Toplace - standbyme - 08-23-2011, 07:31 AM
RE: First order from Toplace - Snipe - 09-02-2011, 07:53 AM