Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
First time with ORGW(pics)
08-28-2011, 07:17 PM,
RE: First time with ORGW(pics)
Hi hairy.... thanks for the nice comments..it`s appreciated..when I was a newbie on here, JRob was most
helpful and patient with me when I was asking questions which he`d probably answered many times before.
I work from home, so I have more access/time for checking the forum than many people who have to travel
to work etc. Have said this before:I think there`s great credit due to you guys who `go it alone`from scratch
[apart from having the systems cut-in for you] in the world of wearing...I started off [and got totally ripped-off]
with a `Salon` so I picked up the basics and hints etc. as I went along and changed to different Salons, so Kudos
to all you wearers who make the leap on `your own`. I was VERY nervous at the `unknown` and can still remember
my very first fitting/cut-in, so I`m totally aware of how much of a big deal this is in the minds of those contemplating
making the `leap`. Having been ripped-off so much, I just want to dispel all the `bull`and `spin`that these Salons
feed to vulnerable balding people ..... this isn`t rocket-science, and with a bit of `homework`done by anyone by
reading through the forum here, getting your template and specs correct [not too hard either] and stocking up with
a selection of bonding/cleaning/ hair-care products, the transition needn`t be too stressful. You may need to try a
few different bonding methods/products before settling on `the`one for you, as you have found, but perseverance
is normally worthwhile..... looking really good there and you can easily use a little color on the partial to `freshen`it up
as you know, but as you say, most `joe-soaps` don`t usually pay much attention which has to tell you everything
is fine.... happy wearing ! Paul.

Messages In This Thread
First time with ORGW(pics) - hairy - 08-13-2011, 10:45 AM
RE: First time with ORGW(pics) - JRob - 08-13-2011, 02:25 PM
RE: First time with ORGW(pics) - Paris - 08-14-2011, 08:11 AM
RE: First time with ORGW(pics) - hairy - 08-28-2011, 01:41 PM
RE: First time with ORGW(pics) - Paul In Ireland - 08-28-2011, 07:17 PM