Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
First time with ORGW(pics)
08-13-2011, 10:45 AM,
First time with ORGW(pics)
Hey fellow balidies! I have been wearing for 5 months now. This is my first post with pics. Its been a steep learning curve for me! Had a lot of issues with placement and bonding in the begning, just kept learning from mistakes and life has become a lot easier! I wear a small abt three inch partial. I gradually lowered my hairline, never gotten busted. My friends who used to make fun of my balding head dont know! I started off with blue lace tape doen by the salon lady. It was thick! very unnatural! and easily felt! So I started doing all ultrahold bonds. Which was mess to use! disaster at times! and lasted 5 days at best. Gooyee right away and worse after three days. Then I tried ghostbond. Which gave me a very good initial bond but sucked the next day. Since then I have been using low profile super tape and walker no shine. Walker no shine has given me solid results! I got lazy on my last bond and went past my normal 7 day de re, after two weeks it was still going strong! except for the hairline! I had to literally wrestle it off my head! I was very impressed. Today I used walker no shine with ORGW in the front. Cant comment too much on the bond but finish looks impressive. Will eport on bond strength as I go along. I dont expose my hairline much, thus dont mind using all tape when I am not doing something super outgoing. It doesn't come off underwater, working out! showers! all good with walker no shine!

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
First time with ORGW(pics) - hairy - 08-13-2011, 10:45 AM
RE: First time with ORGW(pics) - JRob - 08-13-2011, 02:25 PM
RE: First time with ORGW(pics) - Paris - 08-14-2011, 08:11 AM
RE: First time with ORGW(pics) - hairy - 08-28-2011, 01:41 PM