Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flat spot on back of head
08-10-2011, 09:17 AM,
Flat spot on back of head
I have a flat spot on the back of my head. This was not a problem when my hairline in the back was hire, not it is because the hair piece must mold to the flat spot and causes air pockets above it and mold to the shape of the curve in the flat spot. It's not a nice arc like when it was above the flat spot. My first curiousity - am I the only one with a flat spot right underneath the crown area on the back? Is this normal or a result of sleeping on my back as a child. The piece is uncomfortable and problematic now. If you have this, how do you deal with it. There is a procedure out there that can inject kyrptonite, a cement like substance that can be molded, but there will be a small scar. I don't like scars but maybe I have no choice or Gary Heitzig can put some Acell on it to my doctor to avoid the scar? I would appreciate you all with a bald head to check the back of your head and let me know if yours is round and smooth or a dent in it like mine and how you deal with it when the piece has to go ontop or into it. Thanks.

Messages In This Thread
Flat spot on back of head - supo - 08-10-2011, 09:17 AM
RE: Flat spot on back of head - JRob - 08-13-2011, 02:32 PM