Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ghost Bond newbie experience
06-13-2011, 07:28 AM,
RE: Ghost Bond newbie experience
Paul, ultrahold is 0.5 oz for 12 bucks which is 15 ml. so there's about 3.5 small bottles of UH in one bottle of tracksafe. Might wanna do your math again.

(06-12-2011, 09:20 PM)Paul In Ireland Wrote: Hi again Xeon... I just did a bit of research this morning [ nerd that I am !! :-) ] and I was looking at Debbie`s glue range and their prices/bottle sizes/capacities. We`ll take `Ultrahold` as an example....... it`s quoted as 12$ for 5 fluid ozs....... according to the converter programme I used, that is approx. 150 mls....... which is the size of my bottle of `Tracksafe`.
The price of the bottle of `Tracksafe`on the UK site is 21£ [ approx 33$] for 50mls[one-third the size].......so would work out at 99$ for 150mls.......quite expensive really when compared to a large bottle of `Ultrahold`[ it`s only available in 50ml bottles apparently, so you`d have to order 3 bottles to get 150mls [ 5fluid ozs].
Obviously, depending on where in the world you live,and more to the point, whatever currency a person has to use, that could be considered either as `reasonable`or `expensive`..... I am in the Euro currency so the British sterling price is not greatly different when converted.
I don`t know why the glue makers can`t provide `sample-size` bottles , especially for `experimenting ` and trying to find a glue which you can `get on` with...... we all know that different folk differ in terms of which glue `agrees`with their body-chemistry and how long they want a bond to last for. As it is, you can invest in full-size bottles of various glues before finding the `right`one for you, and the rest go to waste/are left there....waste of money [ I hate waste of any type] .
If you`d like to try out ``Tracksafe ` I`d be happy to send you a sample ...you could then let the guys on here know your opinion of it..... I can put some in one of those little travel-size containers and pop it in the post to you..... I`d be interested to know/hear your verdict on it...... you can send me your postal address to [email protected] and I`ll happily pop it into a little padded envelope to you...... I don`t wear an exposed hairline, but I have often held the hair back and looked at the front there...can`t say I`ve ever seen any shine there from the glue, which many wearers complain of at times... cheers for now... Paul.

Messages In This Thread
Ghost Bond newbie experience - hairy - 06-09-2011, 02:02 PM
RE: Ghost Bond newbie experience - Xeon005 - 06-11-2011, 06:56 AM
RE: Ghost Bond newbie experience - AAA - 06-11-2011, 10:42 PM
RE: Ghost Bond newbie experience - Xeon005 - 06-12-2011, 08:28 AM
RE: Ghost Bond newbie experience - hairy - 06-13-2011, 07:28 AM