Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ghost Bond newbie experience
06-10-2011, 07:27 PM,
RE: Ghost Bond newbie experience
Before I began wearing Toplace hair [ I guess over 2 years ago now] I used to attend/buy systems from a salon in Dublin, which is 160 miles away, so I needed to have supplies to hand at home in case of `emergencies`/ touch-ups. I bought a 150ml tub of ``Tracksafe`` glue from the salon [it`s `pricey`but great] ...I still have half the container left after over 2 years but I only use a bit on the front and a few strips of tape on the rest of the perimeter, but it really does go a long way/lasts... I can honestly say it`s a great glue... being as that I don`t go to that salon any more, I was trying to find a source to buy it on line....this is the only one I found http://www.direct-sites.co.uk/colour_rin...sories.htm it`s the white bottle down bottom-left there [wig and toupee glue..21 £ ] It`s a small pic but if you look closely it`s got `Tracksafe`written on the bottle..... I was asking Debbie for her opinion of it ..she say`s it`s very good but the price would make it prohibitive for her to order it from Europe for re-sale....... it can be applied directly to poly but if wearing lace systems just use as normal...i.e. apply it to the scalp rather than the base...it`s white, drys clear and gives excellent hold... so for any of you having issues with other glues, you might like to try the Tracksafe..... cheers.... Paul.
P.S. I enquired as to the contents-amount ...it`s 50ml for 21£ so yes, expensive, but does a great job.

Messages In This Thread
Ghost Bond newbie experience - hairy - 06-09-2011, 02:02 PM
RE: Ghost Bond newbie experience - Paul In Ireland - 06-10-2011, 07:27 PM
RE: Ghost Bond newbie experience - Xeon005 - 06-11-2011, 06:56 AM
RE: Ghost Bond newbie experience - AAA - 06-11-2011, 10:42 PM
RE: Ghost Bond newbie experience - Xeon005 - 06-12-2011, 08:28 AM
RE: Ghost Bond newbie experience - hairy - 06-13-2011, 07:28 AM