Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A reason why Hair Systems are the best choice
04-29-2011, 01:56 AM,
RE: A reason why Hair Systems are the best choice
(04-28-2011, 05:11 PM)Baldrich Wrote: Thanks Leondon. I always dread those chats, but this time it went really well. She didn't have a clue that my hair is not all my own, and there was no reason to think she would have twigged anytime soon. But when I really like someone I don't feel I want to totally keep the secret. I am always worried that something will happen and it will get exposed suddenly by accident, and then the girl will feel I have been lying to her, and that may spoil something good. So I always want to find a way to broach the subject in a way which keeps it honest but doesn't embroil her in all the Hollywood cliches about toupees blowing off etc.

You made the right decision as it really paid off! You've nothing to hide and the girlfriend has taken it really well. Couldn't ask for much better than that really.

I've got a girlfriend of 2 years I'm covering my recession at the front with a style that hides it also a little nanogen works a treat. Now I'm going to a new level where I'm going to wear a partial to fill the balding area. I'm however not going to tell her just to see until when she spots it or clicks on..... if she ever does!

I'll keep everyone updated on how it goes.

As for the Hollywood cliches..... well I very much doubt your girlfriend or anyone would think those kind of things if they've already been fooled by how natutal your hairpiece must look!

Messages In This Thread
RE: A reason why Hair Systems are the best choice - leondon90 - 04-29-2011, 01:56 AM