Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
First ever template attempt!
04-24-2011, 08:34 PM,
RE: First ever template attempt!
Yeah I agree with all of that Xeon and please don`t think I`m being critical..... but I think newbies just want that bit of `reassurance` that things are right....as you correctly-say, as long as it fills in the balding area etc., but everyone is anxious before sending in the template...... having others cast an eye over it is/can be a bit of a comfort .... I actually really admire you guys who have never worn before and take the plunge on your own [template-making, getting supplies etc] .... I initially went the one of these [ total rip-off] ``studios``....at least it was all done for me and eased my transition into this wearing world....it still took me a few years of wearing and changing salons etc. before I had the knowledge and confidence to strike out on my own...so hats off to all you guys who `go it alone` from day one....well -done ! I know there can be issues..hell I still have an occasional `bad hair`day [lol !] but it wouldn`t freak me as much as a total newbie might be freaked out...... one of the reasons I post on here a fair bit..... I`m no expert and I don`t claim to know everything, but I HATE to see people ripped-off especially when they feel `vulnerable` over a thing like losing their appearance/hair..... we can all help each other out ......... and I get a real buzz when guys who were really anxious before, come back on [albeit having had a few `teething`issues] to say they are really happy and their friends are complimenting them on how good they look with their new hair/appearance. Best wishes to everyone on here ...Paul.

Messages In This Thread
First ever template attempt! - leondon90 - 04-20-2011, 02:22 AM
RE: First ever template attempt! - Xeon005 - 04-24-2011, 09:37 AM
RE: First ever template attempt! - Paul In Ireland - 04-24-2011, 08:34 PM