Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wear without shaving
04-24-2011, 09:29 AM,
RE: wear without shaving
Sorry I am late in my reply.

My sparse hair doesn't grow much. Its very fine and sparse. I guess its around half an inch or less? It doesn't have to be long. even semi long stubble really sticks to it.

The clean up is very simple. Think of it as hair gel compared to glue. glue is glue. You need to mirror slide it, use a dissolve, use mirror slides etc etc. GOT2b is a product for the hair that people wash out. Think of it like washing out glue from your hair compared to hair gel. Sometimes build up forms on the lace or skin, but I just run it under warm water and gently rub it with a wash cloth and it comes right off. It comes off very easily from skin.

I use it because its fool proof, its easy to apply and remove.. and it gives me a decent hold. You don't have to be perfect with it either. If you have it too far down or whatever. Its simple to wipe off or reapply or touch up. Its just easier to work with. like I said think of it for what it is. A hair product like a hair gel. verses a sticky glue

I usually detach after 3 or four days. that is just my preference. The amount of hold you can get from got2b depends on how you apply it, and individual skin chemistry. But most get at least a solid 2 days on average. On my base with a skin system I could probably go five days or something. The front hairline for me it doesn't hold as well. But this is something you can experiment with.

I have skin systems I have lace, and I have a combo of both. I would say the got2 be adheres very well on skin bases with ur own hair stubble. It also works on lace too, but I think I get a more solid hold from skin. There are a lot of posts about people using this and usually people use it with lace. I don't recommend you apply this ur first time and go scuba diving or hop on a rollercoaster. Just try it,,, test it out at home. see how it works for you. For me it works just fine..

When applying it, Put it on, and let it dry slightly to where its becoming a little sticky than apply. Don't wait too long because it dries non tacky. Experiment with it and see what works best for you. For me, Especially on skin systems, its a great attachment

Hope this helps.

That is a matter of opinion. For me it is not a high risk bond. It sticks fine. but I don't want to tell you something that will get u in trouble. Try it first at home.. Get comfortable with it, see how it works for you than you can take it from there. From your own experiences instead of mine. Opinions differ on it. For me I feel perfectly secure going out with this attachment. I know it is not going anywhere. But like i said, try it yourself on a day where your just bumming around the house or something and test it out.

Messages In This Thread
wear without shaving - expriest - 04-14-2011, 03:19 AM
RE: wear without shaving - Paul In Ireland - 04-14-2011, 06:33 AM
RE: wear without shaving - Xeon005 - 04-14-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: wear without shaving - expriest - 04-14-2011, 01:47 PM
RE: wear without shaving - Paul In Ireland - 04-14-2011, 08:36 PM
RE: wear without shaving - JRob - 04-20-2011, 11:56 AM
RE: wear without shaving - Xeon005 - 04-24-2011, 09:29 AM
RE: wear without shaving - conundrum29 - 05-01-2011, 05:33 AM
RE: wear without shaving - Paul In Ireland - 05-01-2011, 10:02 AM
RE: wear without shaving - Xeon005 - 05-02-2011, 07:55 AM
RE: wear without shaving - conundrum29 - 05-03-2011, 03:57 AM