Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Traveling with a hair piece on....
04-01-2011, 11:35 PM,
Traveling with a hair piece on....
Hello,

First off, I've been wearing for a few months now and overall, I've been pleasantly surprised by how well its gone. There are still many things I need to learn when it comes to wearing, but I'm very happy with the choice I've made.

I was wondering if anyone had any advice for when you need to travel. I mean like if there is something I should be aware of or if there should be some things I should take with me for emergencies.

I'm going to be flying soon to Chicago and will be spenting a few nights there. It wasn't until a few days ago when it finally dawned on me that this would be the first time I would far away from home while wearing. I'll be staying at a hotel so I'll be using their showers and sleeping in their beds provided to me.

Now, I'm assuming its not all that different than wearing while at home. I shower and sleep with it on at home and work. The only difference here really is that I'll be somewhere else. I should only be spending three day and two nights there. And I usually have an attachment on for 3 - 5 days so that shouldn't be a problem, but I just can't help to think that there is something I'm missing that could be a problem.

Maybe I'm overthinking it, but I figure it doesn't hurt to get any advice on the matter. And plus, one day I plan on having to travel for a week's worth or more so the process of removal and reattachment does become an issue.

Any advice and/or tips would be greatly appreciated.

Messages In This Thread
Traveling with a hair piece on.... - InDenial - 04-01-2011, 11:35 PM