Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newly-delivered system(not styled) (Photos)
03-19-2011, 07:39 PM,
RE: Newly-delivered system(not styled) (Photos)
(03-03-2011, 07:01 AM)Paul In Ireland Wrote: No, there is hair ventilated into the poly strip also... you only have to trim the lace, which I am holding there, as it had no hair attached..... I have never worn an All-lace system.. I assume there is an excess width of lace all the way around which needs trimming back [can someone confirm that please guys? ] In the case of my systems, I trim the lace from temple-to-temple [you`d never cut Poly or you`d destroy it] and it`s good to go---you can see exactly the point [in pic 1] where the excess/extra lace `rises`up from the point where it joins the Poly strip there....I`ll just trim that off. My web-cam thing is not the greatest, but it gives an idea of things ... hope that clarifies things for you..cheers, Paul.

Yes, I've ordered an all-lace system and there is an excess width of lace all the way around. It surprised me at first because I thought they had done something wrong.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Newly-delivered system(not styled) (Photos) - InDenial - 03-19-2011, 07:39 PM