Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Huge mistakes! I'm desperate!!
02-26-2011, 08:03 AM,
RE: Huge mistakes! I'm desperate!!
Hello Exo1000 .. you`ve made a number of mistakes.....my advice to you is to order a stock system immediately ..it should only take a few days if you order today.... your English is fine... I would scrap that system completely .....it simply does not fit your bald area and the density looks like it does not `fit`with your side hair[although that may be just the way it looks just sitting on top --it`s cut too short so cannot be blended in nicely]...... can you post a picture of your own hair so I can advise on density ? I have marked on your picture where your front hair line should be...... if I was you, I`d cut back the long thin bits there which are down over your forehead......... the stock systems are freestyle,medium density and come in 2 sizes ..just measure your bald area from left to right [ear-to-ear] and from the front hairline [where I drew the line] to the back where your `good`hair is growing..... you will be sent a system to the nearest size......if necessary, rather than cutting the system..just shave a little more of your own hair back so the system will `sit`on better.....I`d really advise you to go to a stylist ... I would not attempt to use anything like a razor comb on a system as a new wearer, unless you had a 2nd system to hand...once it`s cut it`s cut and cannot be put back on...... it appears you made your template way too small for some reason ..it needs to come to where I drew the line..... that is my advice to you anyway ..order a stock system and make a new proper template ...... this must be very bad for you but there really is not much you can do until a new one arrives......I think you just got totally carried away when you were cutting it, but in any case, the base looks like it`s too small to give you the proper coverage in any case. Paul.

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
Huge mistakes! I'm desperate!! - exo1000 - 02-26-2011, 06:13 AM
RE: Huge mistakes! I'm desperate!! - Paul In Ireland - 02-26-2011, 08:03 AM
RE: Huge mistakes! I'm desperate!! - Henry - 02-26-2011, 09:09 AM
RE: Huge mistakes! I'm desperate!! - Henry - 02-26-2011, 09:30 AM