Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Huge mistakes! I'm desperate!!
02-26-2011, 06:13 AM,
Huge mistakes! I'm desperate!!
Hi guys!

First I'm french so sorry if my english is not perfect! I will do my best to be clear.

I'm so desperate and disapointed. After months and months of "cold feet", I have decided to do it today and to quite my tiny hair/concealers to become a wearer.

I'm coming back from 3 hollidays weeks, and it was the best moment to change my hair to don't be catch by my coworker. But it's over! I did mistakes and mistakes, and i don't know why and what i can do to save it or to reorder without doing the same mistakes.

The first mistake is about the template. I was thinking that I did it well, perfectly fitted to my bald area but the result is not good. I send 2 photos about it. You will see that when the crown is on my own real crown, i miss like 5 cm at the front… If i place the front of my own real front, at the opposite, the crown is on the top of my head and it doesn't look natural at all.

The second mistake is about the cut in. I was thinking to do it by my own with a clipper and a razor comb, being inspirated by the excellent jeffsxyz. So, I did it, 1.5 inch and the result is awfull… It looks like a priest… I think, it's caused by the bad template… I decided to do a template with my actual "recession" of hair, to make a good transition but I didn't think that it will be impossible to cut it by my own with a clipper in that case…

Please look my photos, and tell me what I can do, if I can save it. I'm desperate to have been decided to do it and to be stopped and I don't know what I can do…

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
Huge mistakes! I'm desperate!! - exo1000 - 02-26-2011, 06:13 AM
RE: Huge mistakes! I'm desperate!! - Henry - 02-26-2011, 09:09 AM
RE: Huge mistakes! I'm desperate!! - Henry - 02-26-2011, 09:30 AM