Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Generic units and shipping time to the UK
02-09-2011, 04:42 AM,
RE: Generic units and shipping time to the UK
Hi again.. I guess you`ve looked at the thread there `Short video of template - making etc`` ... there`s a link there showing Michigan Baldie doing various routines including template-making. There`s no need to shave your hair for the making of a template...just mist/damp your hair down ... then you`ll more easily see the thin area through the clear film..it doesn`t need to be spot -on as such....what`s more important is to get the contours of your head replicated.Use a hand -held mirror to enable you see the back/crown area... sit if possible in front of a large standing/fixed mirror in a well -lit room and use a large hand-held mirror so you can see the crown properly. I suggested you send a hair - sample to enable Toplace to select a near-match for you .. I`m not fully certain now, but I think most colours are available in stock systems..maybe another wearer can confirm if they got a light or more blonde colour in a stock system? Stocks are normally medium density so 60/5%. Your hair sample can then be forwarded with your template to the factory for your custom-made system. I`m not too sure about the graduation question so maybe another wearer can let you know on that point...regards, Paul.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Generic units and shipping time to the UK - Paul In Ireland - 02-09-2011, 04:42 AM