Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help - attachment coming loose at the back
01-28-2011, 02:09 PM,
RE: Help - attachment coming loose at the back
(01-28-2011, 01:28 PM)snell Wrote: I'll give the blue liner at the back a go.

And I will get someone to help me with attaching it, as it is hard to see the exact position at the back.

However, if this lifts after I sleep, I'm not sure wearing will be for me.

I can't afford to be worrying every day whether when I wake up, if the back will have lifted. I have pushed it down lately as I have had no committments lately, but when I start work in a bit over a month, I can't afford to go to work with the stress of worrying whether the piece is down at the back or not.

(01-28-2011, 01:28 PM)snell Wrote: I'll give the blue liner at the back a go.

And I will get someone to help me with attaching it, as it is hard to see the exact position at the back.

However, if this lifts after I sleep, I'm not sure wearing will be for me.

I can't afford to be worrying every day whether when I wake up, if the back will have lifted. I have pushed it down lately as I have had no committments lately, but when I start work in a bit over a month, I can't afford to go to work with the stress of worrying whether the piece is down at the back or not.

You can do the attachment after a little confidance but you need a couple mirrors...best is to have a mirror on a medicine cabinet door beside a sink in bathroom and a mirror on wall above sink (mirror on med cabinet swivels) but alterbnately, a hand held mirror and one on the wall...you have to get the right view and you can do all of this, slow, patient and willing to redue if you mess up...we all do that...there is a learning curve but you will and can get this and then you are free from salons and hairdressers and with internet hairbuying you just can have hair as long as you want...unless you buy from BA and then you may wait a year for hair like me and get nothing!!! sorry...why did I have to throw that in.....BECAUSE I CAN SMELL A RAT LIKE MY YORKIE DOG!! Gel

Messages In This Thread
RE: Help - attachment coming loose at the back - jeffsxyz - 01-28-2011, 02:09 PM