Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Short video of template-making & attachment
01-08-2011, 10:24 AM,
Short video of template-making & attachment
This video seems to have been somehow `overlooked/buried`, possibly when the site was re-vamped a few months back..I only noticed it now myself. Newbies will find this of interest... follow these steps exactly to see it : Open the Toplace homepage. Then click on `Hair replacement forum` at the top there......when that page opens,run your cursor/mouse over the `` Style options`` tab, and a short drop-down menu appears....the second item listed on it is `Templates`...click on that and a short video will run when the page opens..... you will HAVE to follow the steps exactly as I outlined to view it ..... I`ve noticed, if you click the same tab [style options] when any other page is open, the `Templates`link does not appear...... it shows Debbie making a template for a guy at a Convention in Minneapolis some years back --she also does the glue application/bonds it to the guy`s head and does the cut-in ..it`s only about 3 minutes long but well -worth a look for any newbies worried/doubtful about how to attach. Paul.

Messages In This Thread
Short video of template-making & attachment - Paul In Ireland - 01-08-2011, 10:24 AM