Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
A girl caught me!!! (photos)
11-03-2010, 08:46 PM,
A girl caught me!!! (photos)
Hi! yeah, yesterday a girl I´m dating just caught me, she just look at my front hairline and she said: Do you glue your hair? Your hair looks like it´s glued to your skin? That´s not your hair!

I tried to deny it, but... she´s really smart, so... I accepted it.
She didn´t minded, she didn´t care, she said that it wasn´t a big deal, because my hair looks great and beautiful. But then again, she noticed! But it made me scared of how many more people could notice?????

So I started to think that it was a matter of density, I feel really good with the overall density, but I think the front line is too thick, and now I´m really undecided what density order for my second piece. Right now I´m using a 70% piece, I´m not sure, because I sent a picture and asked to match density with the picture (I will post the picture)

So I started thinking to order less density like 60-65% but in some pictures I´ve seen, they look really thin! And I get scared! But then, searching on the forum I found this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJgSiwDdcok

And I think that´s one of the most perfect pieces I´ve ever seen. I was very afraid to order 60-65% but I´m guessing that is the density of that piece, and if you watch between 2:12 and 2:45 that´s exactly how I want to style my piece, like all messy, like really casual, like you don´t care, do something different every day, and not to worry about the front hairline. And the density looks great, and the hairline looks incredible perfect!

So what do you think, is that 60-65% density??? I like so much how it looks between 2:12 and 2:45 when he is just playing around with the hair. That´s what I want to achieve.
But then I see pictures, and I´ve read some guys that says that with that low density after two weeks wearing, they look really bad. And in the video the piece is new, so maybe that´s why it looks great, but what about a mont later???

Now I will post the pic that I sent to match density, then how my hairpiece actually looks, and last, a picture of the hairline of the guy in the video.

I like the way it looks my piece right now, it really was a bad day and I think you could really see the glue that day, but still, I want a longer hair style, and I want to be able to just cover my hairline in those days when you have a bad attachment.

So, do you think that I could play with my hair like the guy in the video with a 65-70% piece and looks just as natural???

Messages In This Thread
A girl caught me!!! (photos) - angelectrico25 - 11-03-2010, 08:46 PM
RE: A girl caught me!!! - Baldrich - 11-03-2010, 09:48 PM
RE: A girl caught me!!! - Paul In Ireland - 11-04-2010, 12:01 AM
RE: A girl caught me!!! (photos) - drew100 - 11-05-2010, 03:28 AM
RE: A girl caught me!!! (photos) - Xeon005 - 11-05-2010, 06:42 AM
RE: A girl caught me!!! (photos) - furball - 11-05-2010, 08:15 AM
RE: A girl caught me!!! (photos) - Snipe - 11-08-2010, 03:06 AM