Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remysoft products --pics
10-31-2010, 11:07 PM,
Remysoft products --pics
Ok ..I recently ordered the Remysoft hair care products. While a bit on the costly side, I have only shampooed/conditioned/`sealed` the hair once. The shampoo is sulfate-free.Please once again, `allow`for my terrible webcam thing --it really is the pits, but I do hope you can get an idea of the nice shine from the hair. I have taken a pic or two of the system sitting on a glass -shaped head on a window sill on a sunny morning.... I hope you can see the shine . The system is in wear since early August. I must say, there is a really lovely smell from the hair now too...the texture has been restored to almost like it was when I first took delivery of it...... I`m very happy with the results so far, so for anyone considering /wondering about those products...it has my blessing anyway! Finally, the pic of the area just behind my right ear really shows the thinness of my own hair there and why I am left with no option now than to go full cap....anyone who is at that stage of hair loss, should consider full cap as their only option I reckon --feel free to coment as always guys..... Paul.

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
Remysoft products --pics - Paul In Ireland - 10-31-2010, 11:07 PM
RE: Remysoft products --pics - apollo2009 - 11-01-2010, 02:05 AM
RE: Remysoft products --pics - antonio666 - 11-01-2010, 02:38 AM
RE: Remysoft products --pics - antywanty - 11-01-2010, 09:01 AM
RE: Remysoft products --pics - person - 11-02-2010, 12:25 AM
RE: Remysoft products --pics - JRob - 11-02-2010, 03:46 PM