Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transition worries..... a suggestion.
09-04-2010, 10:24 PM,
RE: Transition worries..... a suggestion.
Hi antywanty, Have you actually ordered yet ? --- I presume you have ? If not, I don`t think there is a need for you to order 6 inch hair length -- you are really only thin from the crown to the front -- your sides are grand, so it`s not as if you need hair coming down by your ears and towards the nape of the neck ---it`s just that it would make the stylists job a lot easier and faster too ----- if you have ordered, you will see when you go for the cut -in, that a lot of it will end up on the salon floor. I found that was the case with me even though I need coverage on the sides/back but there was still a lot of `waste` -- in your case I reckon you really only need a nice coverage on the top. Again, it`s all part of the learning curve we all go through......... naturally everyone will worry about their first system and will it hide all the bald areas ... I think that also leads to people ordering high -density systems too, when in fact, a lower density, allowing for scalp show-through really enhances the illusion of a proper `real`head of hair, to people glancing at you casually, in public...... younger people would naturally have a higher density and can get away with it, but anyone from their 30s up, would want to `` go easy`` when ordering. Don`t worry about it in the least, if you have already ordered, but just note it during the cut -in, and it will save you a lot of time in the salon in the future [probably save you a bit of money too as the time taken by the stylist will be a lot less ] I only got 3 -inch length this time and it worked out fine and she only charged 20 euros as it only took 10 minutes to do !! As for the style, I am slightly at a loss in that you have ordered straight hair with a spikey front ---- I honestly would not be familiar with that particular style -- I had a look in the `` style options`` but I assume the front hair is ventilated into the base to kind of ``stand up`` ? If that is the case, I think that it will work out fine for you --- your own hair is kind of spikey when allowed to grow longer, I would say, so I think that style will suit you well. The systems are really easy to work with once they are in place -- the main worry for new wearers in the shaving off of the balding area, and getting the system positioned and adhered correctly --after that it`s in the hands of the stylist....... I`ll be really interested to hear your results, when it is done ... always interesting and informative to hear a person`s story ...... Kevin in Scotland had been putting it off for quite a while after actually taking delivery of his system, but finally took the plunge last week as you probably read...... am waiting for him to re -post on how he`s found the whole wearing experience in the interim. I think he may be away at the moment though, but would love to know how he`s found it all since his cut-in. Paul.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transition worries..... a suggestion. - Paul In Ireland - 09-04-2010, 10:24 PM