Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My review, queries, tips and tricks from a newbie
08-19-2010, 05:57 AM,
RE: My review, queries, tips and tricks from a newbie
hi paul thanks for commenting and for your interest.

I am currently using iGlue. I have never used any other glue so far but I have bought UltraHold and cant wait to give it a try. iGlue is water based and doesnt feel as strong a glue as I would like. However, the weather conditions havent been favourable here either (we are having a heatwave) so you can imagine the sweating and all.

My last attempt with iGlue was much better because I sat in front of a fan, it helped to keep lace pulled back and kept my scalp dry while I applied the glue. After about 3 to 4 coatings, I pressed the lace in the glue and I have never had a better hairline attachment so far. Not impressive, but a much improvement, considering, Im in my third day without the URGENT need of a touch up. If I pull back my hair, you can see parts of it are lifted, but I am not overly concerned.

Nonetheless, I am almost certain (and hoping also) that the UltraHold shall do a good job. I will keep you posted on the Scalp Protector as well.

Messages In This Thread
RE: My review, queries, tips and tricks from a newbie - mrjoejohn - 08-19-2010, 05:57 AM