Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 videos from Norway - comments?
07-16-2010, 04:02 AM,
RE: 2 videos from Norway - comments?
Hi again Apollo - watched the first video [ had trouble trying to watch the 2nd ] -- it`s exactly the same as what I used to get at this Salon here -- a full -head bond, with an all -poly base.
Does that guy ever stop to draw breath ???? The Irish have a reputation for being `chatty`--that guy could talk for Norway !!!!!
One thing I noticed [and had forgotten about,as it`s so long since I used Salons ] was that stylist was cleaning his scalp with a white tissue -like thing ----- as far as I can see, that is a medical swab [ the type they use to clean /sterilise the skin before giving injections or taking blood in clinics] and you can buy them in drug stores in sealed foil packets --- if a system is stuck to your skin for a month, after cleaning the glue off the scalp, it`s a good idea to wipe the skin with one of those to kill off any bacteria which may be lurking ---just a tip for anyone into long -term bonds /wearing and it might help to avoid skin irritations or possible infections. They are pre -injection swabs, so anyone who is interested, just ask for those.
Regards , Paul.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2 videos from Norway - comments? - Paul In Ireland - 07-16-2010, 04:02 AM