Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 videos from Norway - comments?
07-13-2010, 08:12 AM,
RE: 2 videos from Norway - comments?
(07-13-2010, 07:58 AM)Paul In Ireland Wrote: Hi Apollo -- I haven`t looked at the videos yet but just on reading your post, I just feel that when you have been told ``one size fits all`` I would have my doubts about that......

Hi Paul!

I definetely think of myself as a "DIY" person because I have gotten a lot of experience during 15 years with Apollo... The only thing is that I have always appreciated to be able to walk in to the salon (which is just a five minute walk away) and just lean back in the chair and let my stylist take (good) care of me :-) Although it has cost me a lot and sometimes more than I could afford.

The good thing is with my current system, I can go to the stylist once every 4 weeks and not worry about the hair getting loose or need to detach it to clean it until my next visit to the salon! It sticks very good with the glue they use and I don't have a problem with bad smell or irritated scalp.

Anyway - this visit to the new company I've discovered is probably a step towards being a DIY person :-)
What you say about the one size fits all, was also the first question that popped in to my mind when I talk to them - as I am also used to making a template of the head. Their explanation was that the skin was so thin and elastic that it would fit most head shapes - and they told me I would have to have a pretty strangely shaped head for it NOT to fit...
Take a look at the cut-in video and see what you think - it is as is said supposed to be a stock piece....

The company encourages their customers to visit the salon every 3-4 weeks were you will get a brand new hair piece and your own hair will be recolored.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2 videos from Norway - comments? - apollo2009 - 07-13-2010, 08:12 AM