Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 videos from Norway - comments?
07-13-2010, 07:31 AM,
2 videos from Norway - comments?
This is my first post at this interesting and informative forum :-)

I have been an Apollo Hair customer for 15 years now (startet in my early 20's). Throughout my "hair-career" I've only used conventional bases made with polycoated perimeters.

During these years I've spent a lot of money on hair and regular services at the saloon. I've never tried lace bases or skin bases but they do seem very tempting to try because of all the limitations the conventional bases have. I do have to plan the day and if it's raining or very windy I will always use a baseball cap. The problem is that Apollo have these other hair systems as well - but at an incredibly high price :-(

Here in Norway the marked for hair systems can not be compared to for example the U.S. I've always thought that Apollo was my only choice...but now I've come in contact with a small private company here in my town that offers hair systems at a much more affordable price than Apollo!

I'm not ready to start "DIY" - but I would really appreciate some comments and feedback on the two videos I have posted a link to at the bottom of this thread!

Here in Norway we have a reality tv-show called Robinson (the same as what is called Survivor in the states). In this show one of the participants was wearing a hair piece :-)
He has now become some kind of a celebrity here in Norway and is openly a hair-wearer - and proud of it too!

The company I've contacted is the same he uses and later this month I will be trying a skin piece from them (actually it's the same stylist that is on this video that will attach and style my piece...).

From what I've gathered of info from talking to them - these are stock systems that are "one size fits all" and the just cut away the excess skin and color your own hair if the system's color doesn't match properly.
They also offer custom pieces - but they will of course be more expensive. The guy in the video is supposed to be wearing a stock base.

So, that's it - what do you think guys and girls? I think it looks very good!

Videos:

Cut-in: http://www.vgtv.no/?id=26333&category=5

Same guy sporting wigs :-): http://www.seher.no/823706/robinson-tomm...t-parykken
(PS! The video is in the bottom of the article)

Messages In This Thread
2 videos from Norway - comments? - apollo2009 - 07-13-2010, 07:31 AM