Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Template I need your opinions thank you!
07-12-2010, 07:26 AM,
RE: Template I need your opinions thank you!
French,
In the Brad Pitt photo that you posted the density is 70-75% and freestyle venting. You will not see much scalp
at that density since it's heavy. If you part it you will see a little bit of scalp but if you wear it casually like
the Brad Pitt photo you will not see scalp. If you'd like a 'rush' it's an additional $40 and
that's a selection on the on line order process. Basically, it moves your order to 'the head of the line' and the factory
will start making it sooner saving you about 7-10 offer the normal delivery time to Europe (5-7 weeks). The TL 250 (French lace
and 3/4" poly on the back and sides) is a good
choice for a first time wearer. When you order on line just selct 'sending template' and sending 'hair sample' for the drop down
menu selections for those choices. You will pay on line. Mail the template and hair sample to the address on the web site.
Once the template and hair sample are received your order will be complete and submitted to the factory.
Regards,
John

Messages In This Thread
RE: Template I need your opinions thank you! - ToplaceUSA - 07-12-2010, 07:26 AM