Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cold feet before the BIG DAY ...
10-30-2009, 09:50 AM,
Re: Cold feet before the BIG DAY ...
im using Concealers, bout 7 years now but hair density i going, and you need hair for the nano fibres to bond onto,umm, im looking into wearing a hair system, there not wiggs there 21st century works of hi tech art,illusion,
i see old men , wearing such terrible pieces and i think no wonder so many people have a backward opinion of systems, but i suppose they don’t spot the systems so they really don’t know how far hair systems have come, if you use terminology like wig, you’re ignorant of today’s technology.
anyway I’m just about holding on to my hair, using my medium brown Concealers and would like to whole heartedly say when the time comes I’ll make the leap, thanks to the comments and pics I’ve seen on this forum.
i know a hell of a lot more now than i ever did before thanks to top lace.
and believe me i know the feeling of seeing my hair headline bald, and then concealed,
the confidence it gives you, the new life, i think only sufferers can tell you this feeling, it’s very easy to say aghh, just shave it off,in practice for many that would be like cutting you’re arm off,

Messages In This Thread
Cold feet before the BIG DAY ... - Newhair - 10-02-2009, 02:23 AM
Re: Cold feet before the BIG DAY ... - antywanty - 10-30-2009, 09:50 AM