Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to toplace and need your advice
10-04-2009, 03:42 AM,
Re: New to toplace and need your advice
ncc,

Welcome. I am shaking my head wondering if you have been going to this salon lady for 15 years why she hasn't made a template of your hairline so that you don't have to cut up a stock piece each time. Of course the hairline is going to look not as good if the front is cut up. It will be less "soft" as usually the front hairline is made with smaller (thinner) hairs and little less dense. If you side hair is thin you could get a 60% density, definitely not over 65 because 65% is still quite thick. If you lady cuts hair well you might just be honest with her since money is tight for most everyone right now and tell her you've ordered a custom unit yourselfand you'd like her to help you and pay her 60$ to cut it in or whatever you think is fair. She's really done YOU no favors selling you hair for $680 to $700 PROFIT and cutting down a stock (even cheaper for her). Just my thoughts, and by the way, we all have gone through this transition phase and one time and all I can say is for me it was very liberating to be free of the high priced Hair Replacement salons. Gel

Messages In This Thread
New to toplace and need your advice - ncc - 10-03-2009, 03:30 AM
Re: New to toplace and need your advice - jeffsxyz - 10-04-2009, 03:42 AM