Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to toplace and need your advice
10-04-2009, 01:11 AM,
Re: New to toplace and need your advice
Thanks BA. I'm really impressed with all you have done for the hear wearing community. It is so refreshing to see a company that is out there to truly help and not take advantage of our situation.

The stock piece I get now is an 8x10 (which I think is a measure of its size in inches). The stylist has to cut it way down to fit... My front hairline is cut very recessed to better match my temples and age, so she ends up cutting way into the actual hairline designed by the person that makes the piece. Does that make the resulting hairline not as good? If so, this is why I think I need to order a custom instead of stock so that it is built with my hairline. Let me know if this is not how it works...ie, they really do use differnt hair/knots/etc... at hairline that makes it that much more natural.

I currently get about 8-9 months out of my HP. Should I consider a swiss front? Does it make it that much better for the hairline or is the loss of durability not worth it? At these prices I don't mind changing more often...although it has been tough for me every time I get a new one. It's really not the money as much as the hassle of the cut-in, training, and the variations in density/gray etc.. that causes me stress every time I change.

NCC

Messages In This Thread
New to toplace and need your advice - ncc - 10-03-2009, 03:30 AM
Re: New to toplace and need your advice - ncc - 10-04-2009, 01:11 AM