Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A few basic questions (Sorry, if they have been covered)
10-22-2009, 12:57 PM,
A few basic questions (Sorry, if they have been covered)
Hi Folks,

I apologise in advance if some of these Q's have been asked before. In a short para, I'm 26, and decided that I'm going to have a sytem. I've been tossing and turning over it, and thought about if I am ready for it? And, I feel that I am. I'm receding at the front, and now thinning at the back and with the help of concealers at the moment, I can just about keep the wolves from the door Wink All my friends have hair, and I want to have some too.

I have a few questions, which would be ace if anyone could answer them, just to prepare me even further for the transition. I've been reading, youtubing a few things and there is some great advice out there.

My many querries are --- the day that my hair systems arrive through the post, I can see it now, opening the packaging and probably freezing saying to myself "Ok, what the heck do I do now?" haha.

A cut-in in Scotland, or even Ireland, Wales? Does anybody know of a good Salon/Hair stylist in these Areas that can help a newbie with this? I'm near Dundee, but I am willing to travel just to learn a hands on approach to it.

Ordering the products, I've read a lot about glues/tapes/adhesive/alcohol etc, and How did you find the best attachment for you? Did you order loads of different tapes and glues and test them to see how they fit in?

Thanks in advance. Again, sorry if these questions have been bombared on here. I'll probably be on again to ask more Q's, :?

but again, this site is fantastic, and such a help for folk like myself who are completly clueless, but want to make a difference and feel better about themselves. Smile

Messages In This Thread
A few basic questions (Sorry, if they have been covered) - kevinme - 10-22-2009, 12:57 PM