Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fullcap with a head of hair?
11-14-2009, 08:58 AM,
Fullcap with a head of hair?
Hello Smile,

I'm considering a full-cap, but the problem is, that i have hair all over my head (I'm 19 years old). I have androgenetic alopecia (it runs very aggressive in my family) and my hair is falling out at a TREMENDOUS rate ( i think 250 a day or maybe even more). I can still style it in a way (well, it takes time and i have to let my hair grow longer) that outside people can barely notice it (except the top). I'm very sure, that i can't hold it back, cause it's just to aggressive and i have tried almost everything (minoxidil, finasteride and even much heavier medications) and it did nothing.
So the trick is to skip to a full-cap BEFORE (most important) people notice it. I just want to do it, because it is so incredible depressing to see this huge amount of hair falling out every day. I just sit quiet in front of my desk at work and in the end of the day i have blown away about 20 hairs or something ...i want to stop worrying about that damn hairloss Sad
But does it make sense, when i have hair all over my head? When i wear a fullcap and my shaved hair is growing with all that tape and glue on ...?

I would appreciate some information about that.

Best regards

Messages In This Thread
Fullcap with a head of hair? - Lost - 11-14-2009, 08:58 AM
Re: Fullcap with a head of hair? - thatkid - 11-14-2009, 04:35 PM
Re: Fullcap with a head of hair? - Xeon005 - 11-15-2009, 07:12 AM
Re: Fullcap with a head of hair? - JRob - 11-17-2009, 04:33 PM