Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shaved my head
11-14-2009, 02:20 PM,
Shaved my head
Hey everyone. Long-time TL customer but an infrequent poster (in fact that was my username on the old forum). Like many, I lost my job in this economy. I'm still unemployed as money has been tight. I haven't been able to afford any new units; that's how tight money is (thankfully it looks like we're in a rebound so I hope to find something soon). Anyway, since I couldn't afford any new units, I shaved my head. I looked all right. I have one of those heads that looks good with a shaved head.

The point of this post is to basically express my fear I had about baldness. I was totally paranoid about being bald and I hated it. I don't fear that anymore. It's pretty relieving and I felt pretty good. But I prefer hair. It just makes me feel good knowing that I don't "need" hair to feel good about myself. It's now a matter of preference. I doubt if I could have shaved my head while I was still working so, in a way, I'm grateful for being laid off (up to a point).

I hope this makes sense. I just wanted to reach out as you all have meant so much to me through out the years. I have learned a lot from you guys. As soon as things pick up, I'll once again be a TL customer. Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Shaved my head - The Bud Man - 11-14-2009, 02:20 PM
Re: Shaved my head - devildan58 - 11-15-2009, 04:01 AM
Re: Shaved my head - leamon - 11-20-2009, 02:27 AM
Re: Shaved my head - thatkid - 11-20-2009, 08:02 AM