Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new customer
11-21-2009, 02:50 AM,
new customer
Hello guys!
I´ve been a hairpiece wearer for four years now and been thinking of getting a new one(s) from Toplace, since it all sounds so good from reading these posts here!
My current pieces(2) are custom made, with permanent attachment with somekind of miracle glue and I go to the hair salon to switch the hairpiece every two months.It´s ok I guess, though I could easily do it myself and save the money. Also my current piece doesn´t have a natural looking hairline, no front lace so to speak, so I have a long fringe to cover my forehead.I´d love to have a hairline, natural looking please!
I wear my hair long, so it would be so nice to brush it back sometimes and wear a ponytail or a bun.Now it takes time to adjust the style, to cover the hairline to look natural as possible.

I gotta ask you guys,(though there´s so much information here at the forum!): which is the best base material, I don´t do much sports,don´t sweat a lot but I travel, so it should be easy to attach in various "environments" and should stay put for longer periods, 3 weeks would be great,but I´ll settle for less!I guess that depends more on the glue and tape.
For the base I was thinking about french lace with swiss front , but according to some posts here, all french base would be more durable,is that true?And the hairline looks as natural as with swiss front? I can´t really see the difference from the base sample photos from Toplace webpage, sorry.

Which option is better, get the piece blonde and then colouring it or to send a picture or a sample of the desired colour to Toplace? I´ve done some colouring in my life,I´ve graduated from hairdressing school years back..so I know the tricks. I would like to have highlights, the roots a bit darker and the lenghts lighter shade.

For the density I was thinking 65-70%, that way it lasts longer and the length would be 10-12 inches with freestyle, maybe a little graduation at the front also.I like my hair long..hippyish!

I try to attach few pictures, are any of these looks possible to create, to create also brush back style?I´m still not 100% sure about that "Kurt Cobainish"-look but the small pic of brownish hair is really close what I have at the moment.Should I send these to Toplace with my order also?

[Image: spl80657_001.jpg][Image: 50934346.jpg] [Image: leto00.jpg] [Image: jaredleto_150.jpg[img]]http://images.teamsugar.com/files/upl2/0/88/10_2009/7e2f35844ee689b1_jared-_-isabel.jpg[/img]

Thanks already for the anwers and take care!
M

Messages In This Thread
new customer - mosjoo - 11-21-2009, 02:50 AM
Re: new customer - leamon - 11-21-2009, 06:31 AM
Re: new customer - mosjoo - 11-21-2009, 07:18 AM
Re: new customer - ToplaceUSA - 11-21-2009, 11:15 AM
Re: new customer - leamon - 11-21-2009, 12:47 PM