Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Down under struggling up top
08-26-2008, 05:55 AM,
Re: Down under struggling up top
As for Brent - here is his advertisement:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.hairinstitute.co.nz/">http://www.hairinstitute.co.nz/</a><!-- m -->

Those guys just slap a piece on your head, and call it "non surgical hair restoration" :roll:
"Applied Virtual Skin Technology" :lol: Stay away from these guys... unless you're a wealthy rugby player with money to burn.

Anyway phillips, glad you've come here. I know how you feel my friend, my hair started disappearing in my early twenties. But now I'm 28 and I look better than I did when I was 21-25, so times are good, and I'm getting much more attention from females these days (sometimes more than I need!).

Maintenance time: It's different for everyone my friend, but after a year of wearing it reduces dramatically... for me, it's 1 hour per week. Ok, maybe 1 hour 30mins in total if you include my shower (washing my body, etc), and styling the piece. I only change once per week because life is too short to be stuck in the bathroom! And my piece stays fine so it's all good...

Last Thursday morning I was at my girlfriends house, and we had to go to a wedding. I got up, took my hair off, washed it. Showered. Attached it again. Only took 1hr 20mins to do all that, and I was set for the day at the wedding with a nice clean attachment, and hair that looks nice 8-)

It will change your life for the better... when I'm out and about, a lot of younger people think I'm still in college; "so what course are you doing?". Sorry, I've finished college for the past 6 years mate! I'm not that young anymore hehe... 28 years old now, and the years keep going faster. But with hair, who cares?

Messages In This Thread
Down under struggling up top - phillips - 08-20-2008, 01:26 AM
Re: Down under struggling up top - homer - 08-20-2008, 11:52 AM
Re: Down under struggling up top - Traco - 08-21-2008, 11:14 AM
Re: Down under struggling up top - JRob - 08-21-2008, 04:24 PM
Re: Down under struggling up top - Mr.Burns - 08-26-2008, 05:55 AM