Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've been lurking for a while...
09-01-2008, 04:02 AM,
I've been lurking for a while...
Hello Guys,

Very first post - I've been lurking here for about half a year now, and have decided to post.

I have been wearing a hair system for close to three years now - I am 23. My hair is cut in by an industry professional, and a very famous name in the hairdressing scene; he also orders my systems, however I think it's now time for a change.

The systems that I see you guys wearing are simply second to none - the hair lines, density and crown are absolutely fantastic. The systems that I wear are okay, but he always seems to order ones that are just too thick, even though I ask for lower density, he always says that I don't need it...

I am not comfortable cutting my own hair, and would now like to find a stylist who will do a template for me, consult me on density, style, crown, wave etc,and who will cut my system in and do regular hair cuts.

I live in Surrey, England, so would preferably like to have someone in the South East of England - would any of you be able to recommend?

I will then of course order one of BA's truly exceptional looking systems.

Many Thanks,

Jazzy

PS - I really want a system that blows in the wind and has really separate strands, not ones that look like lego hair!

Messages In This Thread
I've been lurking for a while... - jazzy - 09-01-2008, 04:02 AM